4-String Black with Black Bolts – Unslotted
For use with basses that require a specific or unique string spacing. Must be slotted by a qualified guitar technician.
Unique design features of the the KSM Foundation™ Bass Bridge:
- Utilizes a patented ramp design
- Maximizes the transfer of string-to-body vibrations
- Allows for precise adjustments
- Patented locking system locks all moving components
- Built for either String-Through Body or Top Load basses
- Both String-Through Body or Top Load Design
- Anodized Black 6061-T6 aluminum
- .468” minimum string height – bottom of string to top of bass body
- .703” maximum string height – bottom of string to top of bass body
- String Spacing: unslotted
- Intonation adjustment range: .750” front to back
- Footprint: 3.500” x 2.250”
- Frame Height: .437”
- Intonation and lock bolt wrench (included)
- Ramp height adjustment wrench (included)
- High-strength mounting screws (included)
- Weight: 4.25 oz
* All KSM Foundation™ Bass Bridges come with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, as well as a Lifetime Warranty, guaranteed to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and craftsmanship.
* The size of the allen wrenches used for bridge adjustments are 1.5 metric for the height adjustment, and 2.5 metric for the lock down and intonation adjustments.